Remote Patient Monitoring
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) is the digital collection of an individual’s physiologic data (weight, blood pressure, heart rate, oxygenation, etc.) in one location and its secure electronic transmission to a health care provider in another location for assessment and management.
The All-in-One Solution to Remote Patient Monitoring
Our Healthcare Access Tablet (HAT) is the only consumer device that is 100% dedicated to telehealth. This secure system comes ready-to-go with a user-friendly, 10” display, as well as a weight scale, pulse oximeter, and blood pressure monitor. This all-inclusive package makes it comfortable for patients to connect with their healthcare providers, and comes at no upfront cost to physicians.
Remote Patient Monitoring with Healthcare at Home
Our Remote Patient Monitoring services allow practitioners to be reimbursed for time spent providing remote monitoring of their patients.
2019 RPM Billing Codes
- Remote Physiological Monitoring and Treatment Management Services
- 20 Minutes or More Clinical Time Requiring Interactive Communication Between Patient and Provider
- Initial Device Supply with Daily Recordings of Physiological Parameters, Each 30 Days
- Initial Set-Up and Patient Education on Use of RPM Equipment
- Collection and Interpretation of Patient Data
- 30 Minutes or More of Clinical Time, Each 30 Days